Juva is a combination of DotNetNuke Skins and a menu navigation helper
module. While it can be used to replace your current DotNetNuke menu, it's
designed to enhance your current site to provide your web site visitors with an
entertaining display of your sites navigation. There are many different
navigation display styles and you can even create your own with the Juva 3D
Builder module that will be provided to you free once it's released as part of
the Juva DNN Navigation package.
See Juva in action...
-- CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR COPY OF JUVA FOR DOTNETNUKE --
Juva is included in the OnyakTech Subscriptions. Are you a subscriber? Download Juva now!
What do you get?
- Juva DotNetNuke module
- Two DotNetNuke Skins: Juva White and Juva Black
- Free Support
- Free minor releases (or purchase a subscription to access All OnyakTech Modules, Skins and Apps)
- Free copy of Juva 3D Builder module (in development now)
Where would you use Juva?
Juva DotNetNuke Package Features:
- Add to your home page to showcase specific pages located anywhere on your site
- Add to product pages to give users a quick and fun way to navigate product category pages
- Add Juva to the footer of your web site making it visible on all pages and choose to display key pages on your site with custom thumbnails your users can quickly scroll through.
- Add to any page to give specific people in key Roles quick access to critical pages on your site that may not be easily accessed through the standard DNN menu.
- Get creative! Once you start using Juva you will find all kinds of ways you can use it to change the way people navigate around your web site.
-- Juva Screen Shots --
- Complete control over what menu items are displayed
- Each menu item can have it's own thumbnail.
- Automatic image resize on upload. When you upload a new image for
a menu items thumbnail you can have Juva automatically resize it for you so
that all of your thumbnails are the same size without any loss of image
- Menu Selection Type: Choose between Current Paranet Sub-Pages, Current
Level Sub-Pages or All DotNetNuke pages to be displayed in your Juva menu.
Then you can further control what is displayed by hiding specific menu
- Menu Item Order - easily set the order of your menu items in the Node
- Display additional content when people mouse over specific menu items.
- Modern Display Styles: Horizontal Fluid, Simple List, Standard
Responsive Animated Menu, Vertical Menu with Sliding Page Descriptions, Page
Card Focus and the new Onyak 3D vertical menu designs.
- Option Loaded: choose to display page title, node content on mouse over,
vertical or horizontal responsive menu, page level starting point, fixed
listed column count and more!
Here to see the demo above with the Juva White Fixed With DotNetNuke Skin)